Beach Elite Spring Futures 2021
This will be an 8-week session.
Beach Elite Futures follows a tiered system for player development. Players may be asked to move up or down in tiers based on skill level, regardless of age.
Level 2 Futures - Ages 8-11 (5:30pm - 7:00pm) - 8 Sessions
- Practices are once a week for 1.5 hours, 5:30pm - 7:00pm during the week
- Focus will be on a 4 vs 4 style format which promotes aggressiveness and maximizes touches. All training will be based on the Beach Elite Technical Standards through progressive training.
- Training will include skills and drills along with competition time.
Level 3 Juniors - Ages 12 - 14 (5:30-7pm and Sundays, 4-5:30pm) - 15 Sessions
- Practice twice a week, on Wednesdays 5:30-7pm and Sundays 4-5:30pm)
- Focus will be on transition from 4 vs 4 style to 6s with an emphasis on pass, set and attack
- Training will include more advance techniques in line with our Technical Standards used in our Travel program.
- NOTE: Players must be 12 years old at time of registration. Staff will evaluate skill level to determine if Level 2 or 3 is best fit for player during first week of practices.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WEEKDAY PRACTICES WILL BE ON TUESDAY'S or THURSDAY'S UNTIL MID APRIL, THEN WILL SWITCH TO MONDAY'S AND WEDNESDAY'S.