Fall Futures is registration is OPEN!
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Beach Elite Futures follows a tiered system for player development and has been the Hampton premier program leading up to travel volleyball for more than 10 years!
Level 2 Futures - (Monday's, 5:30pm - 7:00pm)
- Practices are once a week for 1.5 hours, 5:35pm - 7:00pm during the week
- Player will typically have less than 1 year of experience in recreational volleyball and/or camps/clinics
- Focus will be on a 4 vs 4 style format which promotes aggressiveness and maximizes touches. All training will be based on the Beach Elite Technical Standards through progressive training techniques.
- Training will include skills and drills along with competition time.
- Practice days will be Sept. 14, 21, 28 and Oct. 5, 12, 19, 26
Level 3 Juniors - (Sundays, 3:30-5pm and Wednesday's, 5:30-7pm)
- Practice twice a week, on Wednesday's, 5:30-7pm and Competition Sundays 4-6pm)
- Typically players will have more than 1 year of volleyball experience in recreational volleyball and/or camps/clinics
- Focus will be on transition from 4 vs 4 style to 6s with an emphasis on pass, set and attack
- Training will include more advance techniques in line with our Technical Standards used in our Travel program.
- Practice days will be Sept. 9, 13,16, 20, 23, 27, 30 and Oct. 4, 7, 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, 28
NOTE: Staff will evaluate skill level to determine if Level 2 or 3 is best fit for player during first week of practices. Players may be asked to move from one level to another based on skill level and what staff determine to be the best course in development for a player.