This will be an 8-week session.
Beach Elite Futures follows a tiered system for player development:
Level 2 Futures - Ages 8-11 (Wednesdays, 5:15pm - 7:15pm)
- Practices are once a week for 2 hours, 5:15pm - 7:15pm during the week
- Focus will be on a 4 vs 4 style format which promotes aggressiveness and maximizes touches. All training will be based on the Beach Elite Technical Standards through progressive training.
- Training will include skills and drills along with competition time.
Level 3 Juniors - Ages 12 - 14 (Tuesdays or Thursdays, 5:30-7pm and Sundays, 4-6pm)
- Practice twice a week, on Tuesdays or Thursdays, 5:30-7pm and Sundays 4-6pm)
- Focus will be on transition from 4 vs 4 style to 6s with an emphasis on pass, set and attack
- Training will include more advance techniques in line with our Technical Standards used in our Travel program.
- NOTE: Players must be 12 years old at time of registration. Staff will evaluate skill level to determine if Level 2 or 3 is best fit for player during first week of practices.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER